Teachers who have attended ICTRC programs have always felt the need for further training in the field of guidance and counselling. However, due to paucity of time and scarcity of worthwhile training programs, they have not been able to join any courses in this field. A need was always felt for a Distance Learning Program which caters to working teachers. To bridge this gap, ICTRC introduced the 1 year Post Graduate Diploma in Guidance and Counselling through online mode. This diploma enables in-service teachers to avail the opportunity of pursuing the course without having to leave their places of work or residence.
Eligibility (Any one of the following)
- (a) In-service teachers with a minimum of two years of teaching experience.
- (b) In-service teachers possessing graduation with a teaching degree/diploma.
- (c) Teachers not presently employed but possessing graduation with a teaching degree/diploma.
- (d) *Candidates pursuing teaching degree/diploma.
- (e) *Post-graduates in Psychology/Social Work/Education/Child Development/Special Education.
Department of Continuing Education (DCE) – ICTRC
- • Concept of Academic Mentors
- • Comprehensive Instructor-led Online Classes
- • Unique Method of Evaluation
- • Facilitating Role Change of Teachers
- • Focus on Self Development of Teachers
Online Application Starts:
September 1, 2023
Last Date for Online Applications:
October 10, 2023
Dispatch of Study Material:
Third week of December 2023
Instructor-led Online Classes:
November-December 2023 (Sundays)
Open Book Written Examination & Viva Voce:
INR 18,500 (All Inclusive) for school deputed/private candidates residing in India.
USD 385 (All Inclusive) for school deputed/private candidates residing outside the Indian Territory.